Wednesday 31 July 2013

Welcome Back to Term 3

Wow this year is going so quickly, we are into August and the third term already .. very crazy!!

Just thought I would update with a URL of an awesome maths site I found over the holidays which you can sign up to. It all links to the work we are doing in class

first 1 is called E-Ako which I have had a look around and is lots of fun, children pick a little character for themselves and earn coins while having fun doing the maths activities.
All you need to do is register and sign your child up with a user name and password and let the fun begin =)
http://e-ako.nzmaths.co.nz/

The second 1 is digital learning objects which has maths games and activities to support all areas.
Your child should be doing activities under the strands in Level 2 but if these are a little tricky they can always start with level 1 first.
Same as above your child will need to register  for a user name and password to be able to play these games.
http://nzmaths.co.nz/digital-learning-objects

I hope these are helpful for you.

As always if you have any questions email me or come into school and see me.

I look forward to another hard working term, children have settled back in well already its amazing to see how grown up they are becoming =)

Regards
Amy Pickerill
Classroom Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment